Jul 30, 2010

Oh god one month

Well, Summer vacations are almost over, oh, sort of. I am going to Caldas da Rainha next week with ALL of my family (pretty much) and I am sure it's going to be awsome but I am also a bit scared because we are going to have 11 people in one house, where most of them are addicted to playing cards and get into arguments about it! And I mean serious arguments! :/ I have been extremely nervous and anxious these days due to the lack of info from our teachers (I only have 3 out of 8 grades) and I really need to get my visa for Russia done but the invitation letter hasn't arrived yet. The stupidiest thing is that we have to do it in Lisbon and it sucks major ass. On top of that I will not have Internet while I'm on vacation so that is making me more nervous because I will have no way to contact with the teachers and such. *sighs* But hey not all is bad and Cat came back and we have been having lots of fun! She brought me so many awsome things and has so many stories to tell (even with her shitty memory!).
I think I have kind of decided what I want to do next year but I still have to go to some places and figure some things out (in Lisbon once again!). I hope it works. As far as my internship goes I think I will stay in UM and do something with AC, a book or something, I really need to think about it properly (English, German, Russian?)
I saw Placebo live for the 3rd time and this time was the best concert EVER! And I mean ever! I love them so much! We were almost going to see Muse in Santiago but the tickets are SOLD OUT! It was such bad luck, they sold out right before we went to Corte Ingles to buy them, we were SO mad!
Anyway, it's still so hot here, I hate this weather with passion! I really do, I get all sweaty and feel like doing nothing! I need to study Russian, Korean and for my driver's licence but the will is none right now...

No comments: