Feb 25, 2010

미친!

I miss writing in English so I'm going to do it this time. The second semester is about to start and I KNOW I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY! We have so many subjects and on top of that I have to ask the teachers if I can do some work in advance because I really, really, really want to go to Russia in July! The opportunity is huge, to study for 1 month in Pushkin's Institute in Moscow... I am so excited at the prospect of going and with Ana too, brings back the memories from EC 2007... Aish I really want to go! I hope the teachers allow it *crosses fingers* Other than that Italy is also waiting for me in the first two weeks of May, I cannot express how excited I am about that too! I just have one word: Pompeii. All of this was very sudden but Im'm sure it's going to be amazing!
I am still very much into kpop, even though today we got one of the saddest news ever: Jaebum is definitely not coming back to 2PM. It's just not going to be the same now this is confirmed by JYP himself. The slightest ray of hope we had is now gone and it saddens me to no end.
Yesterday, one year ago, we returned from one the greatest adventures of our lives. Freiburg was kind in fun, friendship, knowledge... everything. Thanks to all the people I met there for making my life better. It was amazing and I miss those times so much. S. E. L. A. A. L. R. V. R. D. (I'm sorry if I forgot anyone, not that you are going to read it anyways. XD


Listening to: Gackt - Etude

No comments: